While my experience hasn't been in the position of township trustee, I do bring 25 years of business experience to the table. Being in business this long has taught me the value of listening and communicating with the public, how to be frugal with the finances provided by our hard-working taxpayers, the importance of maintaining equipment and buildings, and how to get things done in a timely and efficient manner.
* Served on health department rules committee
* Member Medina County Farm Bureau
* Founder/Member Ohio Wastewater Alliance
* Registered Service Provider in Medina, Summit, and Wayne Counties
* Registered Septic Hauler in Medina, Summit, Wayne, and Cuyahoga Counties
* Norweco factory certified Service Provider
* Participated in many other rules meetings at local and state level